Looking for a job that gives you actual variety, and not just the same old task every day? Are you good with people, can coordinate multiple projects and keep many plates spinning at once? This one might be the one for you.
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. Basically, we consult, develop and implement our software, built for Salesforce, to companies around the country. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work.
This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com for our clients. We do try to have fun along with taking our work seriously. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive.
We are seeking an organized liaison for the Jr. Product Owner / Marketing Coordinator Position. Your position will be all about coordinating, planning and actualizing a wide variety of projects, from product management, to marketing to special projects. We have created a suite of custom Salesforce Frameworks and apps, and need someone to help in many areas. This is an entry level / early career position: we are not expecting you to be an expert in Salesforce, marketing or product management. Most important though, is that you are motivated to act as a liaison and coordinate effectively for our many initiatives.
Jr. Product Owner:
Overview: Manage and own our products/lending applications. Coordinate with internal and external developers to ensure things are moving forward in an organized fashion. Most important thing is to liaise and organize. This candidate does not need to have any specific technical background or product management experience.
- Coordinate products internally with our team. Coordinate with outside developers to ensure products are moving forward in an organized fashion.
- Assist technical product owners with competing needs, product budgets and other product related responsibilities.
- Prioritize and communicate clearly with status updates to the wider team.
- Maintain all Product documentation.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Content Writer in the creation Guides, User Manuals, and Project Plans for the rollout of new features.
- Review and update product specifications, requirements, and SOWs to ensure accurate and updated information.
- Manage our AppExchange listings.
- Work with Sales department to share product information and documentation.
- Analyze market data and sales results to determine trends and strategies.
- Complete all necessary administrative work including data entry, report preparation, product release calendars, and other product documents.
- Support the product team in driving the goals and vision of the product development roadmap. Understands the organizational goals and values, and demonstrates ambitions to help bring those goals to life.
Overview: Organize and coordinate marketing efforts. Liaise with our team, outside designers, and marketing firms. This candidate does not need to have any proven marketing skills, specific background in marketing, or marketing experience.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing efforts, both internally and with outside designers and marketing firms. Work with and manage outside vendors on select projects.
- Coordinate and implement various special projects for the company as needed.
- Effectively coordinate, track and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of our website, weekly blog, and social media accounts.
- Help analyze marketing data (campaign results, ROI, etc.). Access web reporting systems to monitor traffic to web sites and features.
- Send out surveys to customers and generate good feedback.
- Brand management to ensure internal and external collateral are brand compliant.
- Provide administrative and creative support for promotional and communication projects, as well as product launches.
- Preparing various marketing materials.
- Responding to emails and managing communication with various vendors.
- Various admin tasks including answering phones, taking notes and scheduling meetings.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills. Working knowledge in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Knowledge in Adobe programs are a huge plus.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- The ability to manage multiple and competing priorities through effective organizational, people and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing needs and expectations.
- Organizational abilities in a multi-task environment with coordinated deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with both onsite and remote team members.
- Past experience in marketing preferred.
- Takes ownership, be self reliant and able to implement and manage tasks independently.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, with the above-listed skills, we look forward to you submitting your application.