Proper marketing is huge. It can give companies the edge over their competitors and ultimately lead to better growth and success. It can be even more powerful if that company is using Pardot to harness the data and analytics in Salesforce. At CloudMyBiz, we are looking for someone who can help us deliver these critical benefits to our clients.
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. Basically, we consult, develop and implement our software, built for Salesforce, to companies around the country. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work.
This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com for our clients. We do try to have fun along with taking our work seriously. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive.
The Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant will be responsible for delivering high value marketing solutions based on analysis of behavioral and profile data while facilitating the adoption of best practices for our clients. You will assist in developing scalable processes for building data-driven and automated marketing campaigns. Also, the consultant is expected to be knowledgeable of and apply industry-best practices for marketing analysis as well as tracking and managing portfolio performance. We are looking for someone who can work independently, or in a team, to provide client training, lead strategy review meetings, serve as a project manager for implementations and execute ad-hoc consulting projects for clients.
Overall, we are looking for someone who can manage many projects at once, be self-driven, be accountable to clients, be knowledgeable of solid business concepts and most importantly, provide high-value marketing automation, Pardot, Sales Cloud or otherwise, to our clients.
- Work with the internal team, clients and external consultants in planning and executing automated marketing campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns to include:
- Robust Email Marketing Tools.
- Marketing Automation.
- Prospect Tracking & Analytics.
- Lead Scoring & Grading.
- Custom Landing Pages.
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns.
- List Segmentation.
- Social Media Integration.
- Detailed Reporting.
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions through Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- Create a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients.
- Implement and support front-end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, etc. from templates while incorporating industry best practices.
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleaning and optimization.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve email metrics.
- Assist marketing clients with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns.
- Consult with clients on enterprise or departmental level customer experience strategy.
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer’s needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc).
- Manage the delivery of custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations with clients.
- Evaluate requirements and provide solutions for activating and optimizing marketing technologies and E-commerce solutions.
- Support business and technology teams to define, design, architect, implement and operate web platforms and capabilities.
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as the creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Computer Science, IS or another related science.
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot.
- 2+ years of modern marketing or marketing automation experience.
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
- 3+ years experience performing analysis and delivering technology solutions.
- Experience with SalesForce.com lead management.
- Must be able to take a problem-solving approach to business challenges.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. A team player.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Positive, and open. People skills required.
- Dependable and reliable.
- A self-starter who doesn’t need to be micro-managed. Can take instruction, ask questions, and follow through with tasks.
- Able to report back regularly on progress, challenges and successes without being asked.
- Knowledge of Merchant Cash Advance or Alternative Lending Industries a plus!
- Collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to own your work and have your voice heard.