CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing Salesforce platform software development and implementation company in need of program managers that can work as part of a diverse team of experts to deliver business value to our customers. Our program manager should be passionate about setting and successfully meeting the expectations of our clients, as well as those of our internal stakeholders. We have clients all over the US and work with internal specialists from all over the world.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected initiatives
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with internal and external people to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Work with clients to onboard them through the sales cycle, initial implementation, training, and on-going suppor
- Work with team to ensure material and technical documents are current
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other related managerial position
- Great customer skills, professionalism and entrepreneurial attitude
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
- Experience leading end user training programs
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, with the above-listed skills, we look forward to you submitting your application.