The Salesforce.com Project Manager & Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the systems being implemented for and used by our clients. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface with customers to understand their needs in order to design, administer, and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for customers, promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Manage our customers’ Salesforce instance using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and report types.
- Coordinate with third party Apps and integration companies.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data.
- Develop training plans, materials and documentation for customers, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate ongoing training sessions.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Recommend best practices to customers.
- Prepare business documentation.
- Project management.
- Coordinate with developers on projects.
- Meeting with customers (in person and over the phone).
- Monitor ongoing status and progress updates.
- Assist in company marketing efforts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database applications.
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Project management experience.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.
If you know you’ll be the perfect match for this position, then email us.