Fundingo Origination 2.11 Release Notes
Below is an outline of what is new in the Fundingo Origination 2.11 release, first offered on February 16, 2016.
- The user now has the ability to edit filters in the submission wizard if the user’s profile has a minimum of the View permission on the Program object.
- When the user selects “Create without Sending” from the Submission Wizard, the confirmation message “Submission records have been created for the following programs” will display.
- Renamed the label of McaApp_Balance_amt_c to @Depcrecated Balance for Opportunity object & removed these field from the layout.
- The Progress Bar now displays Closed Lost.
- The Progress Bar now displays Declined.
||Deal Entry Wizard
- The Deal Information tab on the Deal Entry Wizard can now have any fields added to it.
- The Summary section on the Deal Entry Wizard can now have any fields added to it.
- The Deal Entry Wizard now respects the permissions of profiles, and any fields or records that the user does not have access to write will be grayed out.
- Validation messages will be shown if the Amount field of Receivables and Payables do not equal the calculation of Percentage % and Percentage of fields.
- Columns are now sorting
- Opportunities are now deselected when the page refreshes after choosing filters.
- Renewal Management now respects permissions.
- Renewal Management now uses pagination to display records.
- Renamed the “Remove Opportunity” button to “Remove.”
- Removed the “Remove” checkbox column.
- All of the filters have been fixed and properly working.
- The user is now prompted when an Opportunity does not have an email associated to it when trying to mass-email Opportunities for renewals.
- Clear Filter now clears all the filters on the Manage Renewal Page.
- The ToolTip icon now changes as per the sorting of the columns.
- The Timeline bar is now fixed width.
- Each Stage that is visible on the Timeline bar is equal to the amount of time it has been in that stage.
- Additional stages that are specific to a business can now be added to the Timeline bar.