CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company who is helping revolutionize the future of technology through the worlds #1 CRM platform, Salesforce.com.
We are seeking a dynamic, diligent and organized Office Manager who is looking to be part of an exciting and emerging company. We need a creative, self-motivated, and driven person to take on everything from processing invoices, creating change orders, to bookkeeping and ordering office supplies.
- Light Bookkeeping in QuickBooks.
- Editing and creating documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparing training manuals & PowerPoint presentations (For Staff & Clients).
- Running reports from Salesforce.com and QuickBooks.
- AR – Generating, processing, sending, and tracking Invoices.
- AR – Collections. Calling and following up on past due invoices daily.
- AP – Processing and tracking vendor payments.
- Monitoring and tracking timesheets, billable percentages, and profit margins.
- Reaching out to clients regarding project budgets and change orders.
- Running and reviewing monthly P&Ls and projections.
- Managing Contacts and records in our Salesforce.com CRM.
- Ordering and tracking office supplies and utilities.
- Preparing proposals and contracts for customers.
- Setting up Projects in Salesforce.com, Harvest, and Jira.
- General Admin support to staff.
- New staff and client onboarding.
- Organizing and maintaining Employee Reviews.
- Anticipate needs and responsibilities without direction.
- Vendor sourcing and management .
- Meeting minutes taking.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Assisting Executives and staff with composing emails.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns planning and execution.
- Salesforce.com knowledge definitely preferred, but not necessary if you are tech savvy.
- QuickBooks knowledge.
- 4+ Years experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager (or similar position).
- Highly organized with detailed follow-up skills.
- Excellent demonstration interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while anticipating regular change in work focus and direction.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated and advanced use of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong common sense and ability to think ‘outside the box’.
- Interest in studying and learning new skills.