A good coordinator is someone who can juggle. No, not plastic balls or fruit, but tasks and people, all while maintaining focus and composure. We are a fast paced company, with many projects and moving parts, in need of an expert Coordinator (juggler). Does this sound like you? If so we want to hear from you.
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work. If you are looking for work where you can have your own voice heard, this is the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced individual for the Project Coordinator position. We have developed a suite of custom Salesforce Frameworks and apps, specifically targeted at the Alternative Lending and MCA Industry. Those frameworks are then individually customized for clients and implemented. As a Project Coordinator, we want you to help ensure that each and every project and implementation is organized and successful.
This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve, be proactive, and follow through.
We employ agile methodologies as a way to best accommodate change, because, let’s be honest, our job requires a great degree of flexibility.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, and more.
- Coordinate activities, resources, and information
- Liaise with PMs, BAs, and clients to identify and define project expectations, scope, and objectives
- Make certain that the project team’s needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare and manage project documentation
- Document and track project progress
- Where appropriate, act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor progress including milestones, budget, and hours.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Schedule meetings and keep notes
- 2 years of experience as a project coordinator or similar
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Desire to grow into a project manager
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Any related certifications
- Interest in taking ownership on products and projects
- Ability to go above and beyond to ensure success
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.