Wow! Are we are already mid-February, 2020? As the year is moving so fast, we thought it would be the right time to talk a bit about the Salesforce trends and things to watch for in the rest of the year.
In no particular order, here are a headlines of some Customer Relationship Management trends for 2020:
- Marketing teams will begin to understand the customer identity problem
- AI impacts will begin to significantly increase
- Voice technology will begin to revolutionize the sales process
- Customer service agents take on elevated mandates
- Cross-company integrations bring it all together
Also, a nice quick read from Salesforce has a number of Executives Predicting the Future of Business in 2020 and Beyond!
-Ryan and the CloudMyBiz Team
Want to get started with Salesforce?
Need custom development or consulting to enhance the Salesforce you already have?
CEO of CloudMyBiz Salesforce CRM consulting services with a deep knowledge in the lending industry. Taking keen interest in the project management side of operations, playing a vital role in the 31% YOY company growth. Strategic leader, mastering the ability to problem solve at every level of the business, providing effective solutions for clients.