As CloudMyBiz continues to grow, so are our processes. That is why we just launched our new CloudMyBiz Service Desk. The Service Desk is an easy to use customer portal that allows you to log tickets for any and all sorts of requests, from maintenance issues to new functionality ideas.
Once you have completed the form for your request, the ticket will then be logged to our internal system, and promptly reviewed by our support team. The new ticketing system means you no longer have to send emails to request fixes or improvements, plus you can monitor and review the status right in the portal.
Based on the submission, our support team will then write up a formal work ticket and assign it to an internal resource based on the project, need and bandwidth. You will be sent notifications along to way to keep you in the loop.
So, how does this benefit you?
- Instant notification that we’ve received your request
- Improved communication with your Business Analyst
- You get eyes on your ticket right away
- Your ticket gets prioritized, quickly
- Improved response time
So, how do I access the Customer Service Desk?
- You can click the button on the Cloudmybiz.com website homepage or follow this link to the Service Desk portal, fill out your form (only a handful of questions), and then you’ll receive a notification.
- You’ll need to have access to Jira.
- If you don’t have access to Jira, please contact your BA and let know that you need access. Otherwise, you won’t be able to submit a ticket.
- We’re requiring all clients to have a Jira log in starting 12/15/2019.
What if I have more questions?
- Not to worry, we’ll communicate with you throughout the onboarding process. We’ll also provide you a quick and easy user manual to help you through the process, in case you ever get stuck.
- Talk to your Business Analyst. Your Business Analyst can provide a walk-through of the tool if you’d like.
Thank you so much for being a part of the CloudMyBiz family.
Link to CMB Service Desk: Click here to go there now!